– Only 400 people out of an expected 2,000 showed up for Trump’s rally today, even after some of them had their travel expenses paid. Of course we all saw this coming; even some of Trump’s depraved supporters were going to draw the line at showing up to one of his speeches while he’s contagious with coronavirus.
– Joe Biden has been endorsed by Cindy McCain and Greta Thunberg. Donald Trump has been endorsed by the Taliban. No, really, the Taliban.
– It’s funny how Trump has rejected the Taliban’s endorsement, but he hasn’t rejected the endorsements of white supremacist domestic terrorists.
– Greta Thunberg with the tweet of the day: “I never engage in party politics. But the upcoming US elections is above and beyond all that From a climate perspective it’s very far from enough and many of you of course supported other candidates. But, I mean…you know…damn! Just get organized and get everyone to vote #Biden”
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)