– Lindsey Graham is using a Supreme Court nomination hearing to complain about how he’s getting out fundraised in his reelection bid. Just how broke and desperate is this guy? It’s yet another reason to support his Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison.
– You couldn’t create a more dead-eyed sociopath than Amy Coney Barrett in a laboratory if you tried. Everyone knows there’s something wrong with her psychologically. Conservatives just don’t care, because her deranged views match up with theirs.
– Mitt Romney is the guy who comes across an altercation between firefighters and arsonists, tells them all to tone it down, walks away and thinks he accomplished something.
– Tweet of the day, from Beto O’Rourke: “If Texans continue to smash voting records, Joe Biden will win Texas & the election will be over ON ELECTION NIGHT. No waiting days (weeks?) to count votes in Pennsylvania. If you want to destroy any chance Trump has to win or steal this election, then focus on Texas.”
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)