– Glad to hear that Barron Trump has recovered from coronavirus. But it can’t be overstated how awful it is that Donald Trump recklessly gave his own son a deadly virus, and now Donald is out there trying to infect even more people. Donald Trump is the worst person in the world.
– Yes, “Worst person in the world” is a shout out to Keith Olbermann, after Mitt Romney inexplicably tried to scapegoat him yesterday.
– If you don’t trust the polls, or you’re worried about shenanigans, the only proper response is to spend these next twenty days working to drive voter turnout.
– In his own deranged way, Donald Trump has reached the “please clap” stage of his failing campaign.
– The kicker is that Joe Biden’s town hall will likely get higher TV ratings than Donald Trump’s town hall, and the whole thing will just end up being another embarrassment for Trump.
– Amy Coney Barrett can’t name the five freedoms of the First Amendment. This is like when Rick Perry couldn’t name the five government agencies he wanted to dismantle. Oops!
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)