– With the news today that New York State is criminally targeting Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg and his family to get him to flip on the Trump family, and the news that Scotland is looking at investigating Trump for money laundering, it’s clear that the long arm of the law is coming for Trump now that he’s lost. It’s a matter of when, not if.
– Donald Trump has only appeared in public once in the past week, and then only briefly. He looked downbeat, sickly, defeated. There is no strategy here. Trump is toast and he knows it.
– Praise keeps pouring in for President-elect Joe Biden’s choice of Ron Klain for his White House Chief of Staff. Everyone from Elizabeth Warren to Pete Buttigieg thinks Klain is a great choice. It’s nice to see the Biden coalition staying together on this.
– Tweet of the day, from Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in the Georgia Senate runoff races: “Georgians are hurting, and Senator Perdue is nowhere to be found. We deserve better.”
The post The long arm of the law is coming for Donald Trump appeared first on Palmer Report.
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)