– Joe Biden is now 6.2 million votes ahead of Donald Trump, and still climbing. His numbers just keep getting even better, and may reach 7 million. This election was always a blowout. It was never remotely close. It doesn’t matter how many votes Trump got. It doesn’t matter how many or few of his voters accept that he lost. The reality is that Biden beat Trump in a blowout.
– If you’re concerned that President Biden will somehow have difficulty getting his presidency off the ground because so many of Trump’s voters don’t recognize him, don’t worry about it; they’re irrelevant. For reference, the majority of Americans never recognized Trump as the winner in 2016, and it didn’t stop him from doing what he wanted to do.
– Now that the stock market has reached an all time high, even as millions of Americans are in bread lines trying to fend off starvation during a plague, perhaps more people will finally get it that the stock market is not the economy.
– Speaking of things that don’t mean anything, election betting markets are still giving Trump 10-to-1 odds of winning the election. This is like taking bets on who’s going to win the Super Bowl after the game ends. It’s a reminder that election betting market odds are based solely on how gamblers are placing their bets, and not at all on how things are going in the real world, and that a lot of these election gamblers have no idea how politics and elections work. The lesson here: in the next election, stop quoting election betting market odds to me as if they mean something. They simply mean that, for whatever combination of reasons, people who wager on elections don’t tend to pay much attention to elections.
Donate $25 now to support Palmer Report:
The post This just got even better for Joe Biden appeared first on Palmer Report.
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)