– The Supreme Court just issued an awful 5-4 ruling that religious entities in New York can defy the state’s ban on mass gatherings during the pandemic. Americans will die due to this ruling. Just a reminder that President Biden can only fix the Supreme Court if we win control of the Senate. Donate to Warnock and Ossoff here.
– The kicker is that as the pandemic insider trading scandal continues to get worse, Republican Senators Perdue and Loeffler could end up having to beg Trump for pardons as well. Let’s make sure we defeat them in the runoff races.
– If Twitter suspended Donald Trump’s account, he might have to stop pardoning people. I’m only half joking.
– Wyndham Hotel. Four Seasons. Rudy Giuliani is on a mission to destroy the reputations of as many hotel chains as possible.
– Bizarre fact: Trump stooge James Woods once portrayed Trump stooge Rudy Giuliani in a made for TV movie. And it’s precisely as awful as you’d expect.
1. Trump from Michael_Novakhov (197 sites)